We are Hiring!
Looking for a passionate online marketer with a love of jewellery/ jewellery making to join our small and mighty team!
2 days a week (flexible hours)
Salary £22,000-£25,000 p.a pro rata depending on skills and experience (plus access to all courses at Jewellery School Online, worth £2,000+)
Here at Jewellery School Online we are looking for a part-time online marketer to join us in our mission to support jewellers to develop their making skills and build amazing jewellery businesses. You will be working with the founder, Jessica Rose to help build our online courses business, expand our community of jewellers and support our online students.
The time commitment is 2 days a week which will need to include some time spread out over the week for daily social media although the bulk of the work can be done on 1-2 days if preferred. Very flexible working hours, work from home (in your PJs if you like!) Ideally with the ability to meet in person in London at least every few months (but for the ideal candidate this is not essential).
Key Tasks include:
- Posting and interacting with jewellers on social media to build our community (particularly instagram, you can see our account at @jewelleryschoolonline)
- Editing, uploading and posting video podcasts
- Copywriting and proofing (for emails, blog posts, social posts and course materials)
- Email marketing, setting up funnels and automation
- Assisting the Founder in setting up interviews for the video podcast and blog as well as other online marketing related tasks.
Skills required Essential
- Confident instagramer
- Either a jeweller/ jewellery maker, or empathy and understanding of jewellers setting up and running their own jewellery businesses.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Ability to organise your own workload
- Work independently as well as within a team
- Must have access to good internet connectivity
- Productive, passionate and able to meet deadlines
- Able to have regular phone meetings (each week) with line manager in London (GMT time zone)
Desirable (but not essential)
- Photography (lifestyle or jewellery photography a bonus!)
- Basic video editing on imovie or similar platform
- Familiarity with youtube platform
- Experience of email marketing, developing funnels and automation
- Experience with facebook advertising and instagram advertising
- Experience of managing a blog, podcast or other form of regular content marketing
- Experience working with online courses and knowledge of that market
- Jewellery Making skills and knowledge is a bonus (but not required)
This job is part-time 2 days a week with an ability to grow and expand as the business grows. We are a small startup so all team members have diverse roles, if there are particular skills you have let us know and we can focus on those! If there are areas you don’t know about, don’t worry, do still apply as we can offer training.
If you love working online, instagramming, blogging, videos and online courses and would like to work with jewellers to develop their businesses and this sounds like the ideal role for you… send a copy of your C.V. along with a cover letter explaining why you are a perfect fit for the role to Jessica@londonjewelleryschool.co.uk on or before 30th April 2018 we will be in touch to arrange interviews with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your applications and finding a dedicated, talented new team member!